Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question - blocking of electronical devices

1. Feb 29, 2012 #1
    question -- blocking of electronical devices

Hi. Do you know where can I buy and what is the name for a device that avoids the blocking of electronical devices such as music software (I have fruity loops and pro tools 9 and somebody is muting some of my tracks when trying to record, with a device I don't know what kind it is), GPS, record players, recorders, etc. Thanks for your response.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 29, 2012 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Re: question -- blocking of electronical devices

Welcome to the PF.

Are you having DRM issues?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management

4. Feb 29, 2012 #3

Either you have some kind of licensing problem as mentioned above or you have a bad connection in your signal chain on those tracks you get as "muted".

If something was actively interfering with your recording signal then you would hear noise and not an absence of sound (muted).

5. Mar 14, 2012 #4

Sorry for the delay of my reply, I was blocked for some hacker to can't do that. I just could enter again. Actually I don't have problems of intellectual property or rights reserved, I am musician and have the copyrights of my songs. What else can be the cause? Other problems I have had is the gradual turning off of the fan of the car air conditioner, tv volumes too high, internet connections blocked when trying for instance to apply for a second job or deletion of data from google engine while I was seeing that title erased in front of my eyes from google(a search made),tv colors distorted, barking of dogs I suspect for some kind of ultrasound or infrasound, birds scared around my parents house I suppose for kind of the same device, etc. Thanks for your response.

6. Mar 14, 2012 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Ah, in that case, I don't think we will be able to help you with most of those problems. Thread locked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook