Question regarding Computer Hardware

In summary, the conversation discussed an individual's experience with their monitor, keyboard, and mouse. They have been using their monitor for 6 years and their keyboard and mouse for 2 years without any major issues. However, they have encountered minor bugs with the keyboard and mouse, such as a stuck key or inconsistent mouse speed. The most serious issue is that sometimes the keyboard and mouse are not recognized when the computer is powered on, requiring them to unplug and plug them back in.
Gothic
Homework Statement
Mini Survey: Go to any forums about any Computer topic and interview someone who had an experience about using the following hardware devices: Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard. Ask the following question.
Relevant Equations
What is your experience in using the Monitor, Mouse and keyboard?
Have you encountered any difficulties when using Monitor, Mouse and keyboard?
pls post your thought here I need this for my homework :)

Likes Delta2
Physics news on Phys.org
I 'll write my sort reply here, hope you 'll find it useful.

I am using my monitor for 6 years and my (relatively new) keyboard and mouse for 2 years. I am totally pleased from my experience with my monitor and haven't encountered any problems so far.

However I get minor bugs while using keyboard and mouse (like for example the keyboard behaves like a key is stuck and I have to reset it pressing some other keys, or the mouse speed is just sometimes not what it should be). The most serious bug is whenever I power on the PC sometimes the keyboard and mouse are not recognized and i have to unplug them from the USB and plug them back.

Likes Gothic
Gothic said:
Homework Statement:: Mini Survey: Go to any forums about any Computer topic and interview someone who had an experience about using the following hardware devices: Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard. Ask the following question.
Relevant Equations:: What is your experience in using the Monitor, Mouse and keyboard?
Have you encountered any difficulties when using Monitor, Mouse and keyboard?

pls post your thought here I need this for my homework :)
Delta2 said:
I 'll write my sort reply here, hope you 'll find it useful.

I am using my monitor for 6 years and my (relatively new) keyboard and mouse for 2 years. I am totally pleased from my experience with my monitor and haven't encountered any problems so far.

However I get minor bugs while using keyboard and mouse (like for example the keyboard behaves like a key is stuck and I have to reset it pressing some other keys, or the mouse speed is just sometimes not what it should be). The most serious bug is whenever I power on the PC sometimes the keyboard and mouse are not recognized and i have to unplug them from the USB and plug them back.
tnx man.. This helped a lot.. 😊😊

Likes Delta2
Survey/Interview threads are not allowed at PhysicsForums. Thread is closed.

• Wow
Likes Delta2

1. What is computer hardware?

Computer hardware refers to the physical components of a computer system, such as the motherboard, processor, memory, and storage devices. These components work together to allow a computer to function and run programs.

2. What is the difference between hardware and software?

Hardware refers to the physical components of a computer, while software refers to the programs and instructions that run on the hardware. Hardware is tangible and can be physically touched, while software is intangible and exists as code.

3. How do I know if my computer's hardware is compatible with a certain software or game?

You can check the system requirements of the software or game to see if your computer meets the minimum specifications. You can also use online tools or consult with a computer technician for more detailed compatibility information.

4. What are some common hardware issues and how can I troubleshoot them?

Some common hardware issues include overheating, hardware failure, and compatibility issues. To troubleshoot these issues, you can try cleaning the computer's internal components, updating drivers, or seeking professional help.

5. How often should I upgrade my computer's hardware?

This depends on your individual needs and usage. Generally, it is recommended to upgrade every 3-5 years to keep up with advancements in technology and ensure optimal performance. However, if you are a heavy user or require specific hardware for certain tasks, you may need to upgrade more frequently.