Let's prepare and experiment with individual photons moving along the z-axis and polarization in the xy-plane such that a detector registers - polarization along the x-axis with 90% and - polarization along the y-axis with 10% According to the MWI for each registered photon there's a branching such that in every branch one experimental result (either x- or y-polarization) is realized. Let's repeat the experiment N times with N individual photons which results in 2N branches in total. Now my problem is that according to the branching the observers expect a result "y-polarization" with 50% probability, whereas according to the experimental setup they expect a result "y-polarization" only with 10% probability. Of course we know that in practice the second calculation is correct, such that I as an observer will always live in a branch where the result set "xyxxyxxxx..." agrees with the 90%-10% probabilities. How does the MWI resolve this contradiction? How does the MWI forces me to find myself in one of the most probable branches?