Questions about the Timeline of the Big Bang

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Cerenkov
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Big bang
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 6K views
Cerenkov said:
It looks like I may well have further questions about the SEC. If that's so, then should I post them here, as a continuation of this thread, or begin a new one?

Please start a new thread. If it's a general question about energy conditions, not particular to cosmology, it should probably be in the relativity forum instead of this one. For example, questions arising from the paper you linked to would fall into this category.
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
enorbet said:
Whew! Gentlemen, thank you... that helped. For a minute there I was beginning to imagine giant caterpillars smoking hookas might be real ;)
They ARE real. Just not in our universe :smile:
 
PeterDonis said:
Please start a new thread. If it's a general question about energy conditions, not particular to cosmology, it should probably be in the relativity forum instead of this one. For example, questions arising from the paper you linked to would fall into this category.

Thank you for the advice Peter. I'll do just that.

Cheers.

Cerenkov.