1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Questions/problems for Solid State Physics I

1. Jan 17, 2015 #1
    Can anyone please recommend sources for questions and problems with soultions related to Solid State Physics I course.

For all range of topics from crystal structures up to semiconductors introduction (by Kittel).

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 19, 2015 #2
    I would personally recommend visiting different universities' websites for exams. For instance, here is a list of some exams at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU): http://home.phys.ntnu.no/instdef/arkiv/eksamen/tfy4220/ for an introductory course on solid state physics, using Kittel's book.

OBS! The site is in Norwegian, but easy to navigate all the same. All exams and solutions are in English [pdf]!!
    "Løsningsforslag" means "Suggested Solution"
    "Oppgave" means "Exam (exercises)"

I bet there are multiple other universities having their exams out public. Hope this helps somehow.

4. Jan 20, 2015 #3
    Perfect! thanks!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook