1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quick questions on filling info about Recommenders

  1. Dec 22, 2009 #1
    Hi everyone,

    If I am the TA of a professor who is going to write me a recommendation for grad school, how should I describe it in the field "relationship to you" in the application?

    All the words came to my mind are similar to a principle or a supervisor, but I am trying to figure the academic word in English to describe his relationship to me formally.

    Thanks in advance,
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 22, 2009 #2
    Supervisor is fine, as is boss, though I don't think it actually matters all that much. If you also do research for him, he's your advisor/mentor.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Quick questions on filling info about Recommenders