Redirect output of mc6811 from terminal to a file

  • Thread starter Thread starter rose09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    File Output
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
rose09
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I want to redirect output of mc6811 from terminal to a file.I have tried google search and did not find any solution for that.Can anyone help me?I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Rose
 
Physics news on Phys.org


You need to provide more information if you want someone to help you. Until then the answer is no. Last time I worked with the mc68hc11 was 14 years ago.
 


Hi,

I am using Axide software.I use 'g2000' in hyperterminal to display the output.I would like to redirect this output(present on terminal) to a file.

Thanks
Rose
 


Hello Rose,

You can save (capture) what the terminal receives. I haven't used Hyperterm in nearly a decade, but this post outlines how to do it:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc738294(WS.10).aspx

In my opinion, a far less clunky terminal program (as far as Windows is concerned) is the free, and open source Tera Term:
http://ttssh2.sourceforge.jp/

You'll note that under the file menu, there's an option to log received characters:
http://ttssh2.sourceforge.jp/manual/en/menu/file.html

EDIT: ...And welcome to PhysicsForums!