I am using Turner's Atoms, Radiation and radiation protection.
I want to calculate the dose per activity (Gy/Bq/hr) of a point source of photons to theoretically check an MCNP result. The only way I could see to do it so that the units work, with the exception of the m^2, is with the gamma constant.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving