Remembering a Poem: Searching for Lost Lines of Black Daffodils

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Lines Lost
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Mk
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
4
A famous poet wrote a poem that I want to remember and read right now, but I can't :frown: I remember one line ends in "black daffodils." It might have been Walt Whitman, or somebody. Are there any suggestions to what I might be thinking about?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mk said:
or somebody.
Thomas P C Craven?
 
Is it this by Michael Marsh?http://www.strangehorizons.com/2002/20020204/gargoyle.shtml"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jimmysnyder said:
Thomas P C Craven?
I couldn't find anybody by the name of Thomas Craven
daveb said:
Is it this by Michael Marsh?http://www.strangehorizons.com/2002/20020204/gargoyle.shtml"
Nope!
 
Last edited by a moderator: