1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

RFID and Block Diagram Questions, help please

1. Dec 31, 2013 #1
    Questions are shown on the pictures.

For the block diagram, I know
    (1) error signal
    (5) output
    (7) feedback signal

What are the (2), (3), (4) and (6)?

Besides, how to answer the RFID questions?
    Ans. 1. For example, mall card?
    Ans. 2.
    Ans. 3.
    Ans. 4.
    Ans. 5.
    Please help!!!

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 31, 2013 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You need to show a lot more effort than that before we can offer tutorial assistance. What websites have you been reading about RFID? Post links please. And then if you have specific questions about things being said in the links, ask us those specific questions about the info in the links.

This set of questions is easy if you just put a little effort into reading abour RFID systems first, instead of asking us to do your homework for you...

4. Jan 3, 2014 #3
    I have solved some questions.
    But here is a question which I cannot solve.
    Anyone know any examples for an auto-identification system that example is needed beside RFID and bar code systems? It cannot find from the Google.
    Please help, thanks a lot.

5. Jan 3, 2014 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Could you please define "auto-identification system"? What does that mean? Can you post a link?

6. Jan 3, 2014 #5
    Link here http://www.iaarc.org/publications/fulltext/isarc2004-S19-07.pdf

Auto-ID (Automatic Identification) system is a proven technology of providing a more accurate, detailed, timely and advanced information for architectural operation.

It is also indicated barcodes, optical character recognition (OCR), radio frequency identification (RFID), magnetic stripe and voice recognition are used for Auto-ID.

But I don't know what are examples of RFID and Bar codes for the auto-identification system.
    Automobile, auto-tolling, mall card, are these correct beside RFID and Bar codes?

7. Jan 3, 2014 #6
    Another one question for the operation of RFID,
    I think it and respond as following.

RFID use of radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data. The tags contain electronically stored information. Some tags are powered by and read at short ranges via magnetic fields, and then act as a passive transponder to emit microwaves or UHF radio waves. The tags which is attached to the item needing identification and the interrogator, or reader, which in some cases is used to both power the tag and read its data without contact.

For the above content of operation of RFID, anything is wrong that necessary to improve, or even delete? Furthermore anything is needed to add in this content? Thanks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted