1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Samsung tablet not 'cool' says UK judge

1. Jul 9, 2012 #1
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18773690

So apparantly Samsung hasn't violated Apple's iPad patents. I beg to differ with the judge's ruling however in that the Samsung is much better value (cooler) than the iPad...as with all Apple products IIRC. If, however, "coolness" is often equated with "stupidity", then I could be mistaken. Maybe not the right forum but it is about the design of the product so...

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 9, 2012 #2

Danger

Gold Member

You would honestly take a Windows-burner over a Mac?! Fie on thee! Those things are as useless at teats on a nun.

4. Jul 9, 2012 #3
    I'm off to help my new portuguese housemate buy a lappy from ARGOS tomoz. Looking at around £200. It ain't a i(mage)Mac(tm).

5. Jul 9, 2012 #4

Danger

Gold Member

His loss.

6. Jul 10, 2012 #5
    Not financially. Or in terms of availabal software, or compatibility with the majority of data processing technology, for that matter.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook