Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schrodinger's cat filmed experiment

1. Jan 16, 2008 #1
    Hi Fellas,

I invite you all to watch this film where I tried to resolve the weirdness of quantum mechanics and the mistery of life making Schrodinger's cat paradox experiment. I don't recomend to do that again in your homes. But if you want to go a head please don't forget to follow Schrodinger's instructions and dont make my mistake of not using a secure steel chamber. It was also a big mistake trying to prove the state of decoherence introducing a quantum mouse to the equation. I do believe on the many universe interpretation. Please feel free to contact me if you have any commentaries about this experiment.

P.S. No animals where hurted during this experiment.

www.surpasrealiste.com

best regards, enjoy

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2008 #2
    If you believe in the many universe interpretation, then by definition animals where hurt during the experiment, just not in the universe you currently occupy.

4. Jan 16, 2008 #3
    witch universe when my cat??

That it is a good point, I hope it didn't hurt too much on the other universes. ;)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?