Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Scratch one thing off my list (I hope)

1. Feb 2, 2006 #1
    For those of you who don't chat with me outside PF, I'm interminably buried in mountains of work. I tend to bite off more than I can chew, mainly because I like being busy. Only problem with that is that I'm definitely in the running for least productive human being alive (ok, so I'm exaggerating, but you get the point). I tend to work productively in bursts, with long periods of being scatterbrained and easily distracted. My two major, non-class related, projects this year are our hybrid liquid-solid fuel rocket and my radiation hydro-dynamics simulation. The rocket project is:

You can read more at http://www.calpolyspacesystems.com/, click on CPSS projects to see all the details.

Anyway, I'm on the propulsions team working on the injector design specifically, and the thing is finally DONE. After a half dozen setbacks, we finally have a finalized design ready for machining and testing (minus some minor details on exact dimensions).

Just thought I'd share. I'm rather excited to have that one scratched off my very long list of things not yet finished. Now if only i could get the RHD code done :rolleyes:
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 2, 2006 #2

Yay! Good for you!
  4. Feb 2, 2006 #3

Gold Member

Wow, you guys have some funny names. Nash Clemens. :rofl: I hope that's not you. (Joking, they're lovely names, really.)

Woo! Yeah! Whatever gets your motor propulsing. :biggrin:
  5. Feb 2, 2006 #4

6. Feb 2, 2006 #5
    OMG I love to launch rockets!

Way to go....another one bites the dust!
    {from your list....not your rocket!}
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?