Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers
- Thread starter micromass
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
BillTre said:
Incredibly cool!
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Well, its unexpectedly deep, penetrating intellect (and philosophical value) means it should at least be in the TIL forum. (I say "philosophical", because it highlights the reality that one's cat(s) are the real home owners.)Rive said:(By the way, where would you put this ??)

pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,878
- 6,214
A leaf blew past me this morning on the way into work, then sort of turned blew in the opposite direction and it was not that windy.
What the hell? Is it a bee? Can’t be, wrong season, I tried to spot it and I just managed to see its shape, a Wren, beautiful little thing, tiny!
Gold crest is the smallest British bird (6 g) but the wren is the shortest (6-10cm)
What the hell? Is it a bee? Can’t be, wrong season, I tried to spot it and I just managed to see its shape, a Wren, beautiful little thing, tiny!
Gold crest is the smallest British bird (6 g) but the wren is the shortest (6-10cm)
- 13,926
- 16,804
We sometimes have a wren in our garden, usually clinging about half way up our fence. They are, indeed, tiny
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
My baby girl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
This was my other kitty. I lost her a couple of years ago at age 16.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666