Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
I love Cheetahs.

https://screen.yahoo.com/awesome-animals/cheetah-girl-unique-friendship-140806998.html
 
Physics news on Phys.org
See how sad it actually is to lead a life in deserted streets, silent neighbors, where even a wild fox can enter and play in the yard.
 
Our summer vacation trip started with a hike in Virgina (Shenandoa national park), where we met some of the residents:

bear_zps614d9679.jpg
.

That's a down-sized cell phone pic- he and we were about 20 feet apart.
 
Andy Resnick said:
That's a down-sized cell phone pic- he and we were about 20 feet apart.
Wow, that's a really big rat :eek:.

No, seriously, that's a very cool pic, Andy!
 
http://thefeaturedcreature.thefeaturedcreat.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tumblr_l4vt96H9V01qa1l7jo1_5002-470x357.jpg

:!)

*hopes it's not photoshopped*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So beautiful! :!) Those pics put a smile on my face. So thank you. :blushing:

Specially the wabbit! I just love bunnies to no avail. I'll be saving that one.
 
♥ Bunnies! ♥
b3c1a37574071fbe9f1b39a799c4cceb.jpg

72f9a9fc5351a34d1da4197aa3dae764.jpg

​
I just can't take it anymore. I must have one very soon.
 
Haha! Love the standing bunny.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Medicol and collinsmark
Snoring louder than me...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Medicol and drizzle
Insights on hummingbird travel, life span revealed
http://news.yahoo.com/insights-hummingbird-travel-life-span-revealed-161925332.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://41.media.tumblr.com/0488e96932bd3fd1d2256adc449864fe/tumblr_mk844jmxd11r9t6lgo1_500.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
drizzle said:
Damn it I miss micro X(
Maybe not for much longer. He was online today. :oldsmile: