Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
Respect bears in the wild.

Man attacked by polar bear lives to tell the tale
And you think your Monday morning alarm is bad; Sierra Club member wakes up in a polar bear’s clutch
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/polar-bear-attack/

The bear that attacked Dyer rolled into camp at about 3:30 a.m. and exited minutes later in a full run, with the lawyer in his mouth. Still in his tent, Dyer was screaming “Help me!”
 
Physics news on Phys.org
brianbranton said:
Such cuteness!
Psinter said:
I actually like that pink katydid. :)

XcJvJjg.jpg
source

VegvjsT.jpg

source​
They are fake, it's stuffed dolls.
 
Silicon Waffle said:
They are fake, it's stuffed dolls.
LOL! Anyhow, these cannot be fake:
350?cb=20140820193252.jpg


x.jpg

​
 
Red Pandas Are Having Snow Much Fun
https://gma.yahoo.com/red-pandas-having-snow-much-fun-202315857--abc-news-pets.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DennisN said:
Social horse :-p

It's a mare because it kisses the guy. What a defamation!
 
DennisN said:
Very cute! I asked a friend who told me she thinks it's probably some kind of Mustelidae; like a weasel or a stoat.
lisab said:
Yes. Also known as an ermine.
Thank you so much! Now I can look at more images of it. :oldsmile: :oldlove:
 
Although I haven't forgotten about my favorites:
http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-cute-004.gif​

[PLAIN]http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/l-Bunny-on-Bunny-Bed.jpg[/CENTER]​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:cry:
❤❤
s-Cuddles.jpg
❤❤

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/1202/1579/4m/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/15/article-0-1AD231AC000005DC-863_634x391.jpg
​
Edit: I had to edit the campaign, but it was voluntary.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: M Grandin and DennisN
Got a lucky shot on a rainy yesterday: a jackdaw feeding another one, about 2 meters away from me (the blurry parts of the image are due to rain on my window).

16539834854_405fc69f8c_c.jpg