Simple Beam , Gravity Wall And Column

In summary, the person is asking for help with three problems for an upcoming exam. They mention that their teacher only cares about the final result and they need the solutions within two days or else they may not be able to continue their education. They are asking for someone to solve the problems and send them a picture.
adu1905

Homework Statement

10hkhl5.jpg

2weazix.jpg

23ksnzm.jpg

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Hi from Turkey...I really need to solve this 3 problem...I will enter exam whit same problems...I have some attempt but i really need to exatly result...Because our teacher doesn't give mark your solving way...So Please Help me...Solve it take picture and pm me ..I am praying to who solve...If i won't pass this exam ..The school administration don't allow to continue my education...

Physics news on Phys.org
up up up ...I need this question for 2 days later...Cmon people Help.I know a lot of well-informed man in this forum...

1. What is a simple beam?

A simple beam is a type of structural element that is designed to resist bending and carry loads along its length. It is typically a horizontal member that is supported at both ends and can have a variety of cross-sectional shapes, such as rectangular, circular, or I-shaped.

2. How does a gravity wall work?

A gravity wall is a type of retaining wall that relies on its own weight to resist the pressure of the soil behind it. This is achieved by building the wall with a wider base than the top, creating a wedge shape that is stable under the weight of the soil.

3. What is the purpose of a column in a building?

A column is a vertical structural element that is used to support the weight of a building and transfer it to the foundation. It also helps to distribute the weight of the building evenly and resist lateral forces, such as wind or seismic activity.

4. What are the main factors that affect the design of a simple beam?

The main factors that affect the design of a simple beam include the type and magnitude of the load it will carry, the length of the beam, the material it is made of, and the support conditions at its ends. Other factors, such as deflection and bending stress, also play a role in the design.

5. How is the stability of a gravity wall ensured?

The stability of a gravity wall is ensured by taking into account the weight of the wall, the angle of the wall, the type and properties of the soil, and any additional forces acting on the wall, such as water pressure. The wall is designed to have sufficient weight and strength to resist these forces and remain stable.