Sixty Symbols [The Greatest YouTube Channel Ever]

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 5K views
Monocerotis
Gold Member
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Last week I found wolfram alpha by random chance and it blew my mind, a couple days later I ran across this channel on youtube, and I can't stop watching their videos.

I'm officially saying it's the greatest youtube channel ever.

You will love it, trust me. http://www.youtube.com/user/sixtysymbols

Snipped from the channel description:
This is Sixty Symbols - a channel devoted to those funny letters and squiggles used by physicists and astronomers.

We're posting videos about what they mean and how they're used - plus other interesting stuff about physics and astronomy.


Edit Note: http://www.youtube.com/user/tedtalksdirector

Another great youtube channel, but I think everyone already knows about this one.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Very cool, or stiller and stiller :biggrin:
 
Just watched the one called Nobel Prize in Physics 2009. The experiment they did with fiber optics was pretty awesome. It would be really cool if I could do that myself at home lol.