Where to find good Skyrim gameplay videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mépris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Videos
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
64 replies · 15K views
Hahaha, I can only imagine the number is huge.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
They released a Mod Tool now that allows you to make your own changes to the game. I'm spending more time modifying the game than actually playing it. My Breezehome is now a lot bigger than it looks from the outside and has more features than it did before. I'm going to put a basement in next. :!)
 
Borg said:
They released a Mod Tool now that allows you to make your own changes to the game. I'm spending more time modifying the game than actually playing it. My Breezehome is now a lot bigger than it looks from the outside and has more features than it did before. I'm going to put a basement in next. :!)

How easy is it? Lots of programming?
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
How easy is it? Lots of programming?
It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. There isn't any real programming involved - it's all graphical. There are good tutorials that Bethesda Game Studios put out to get you started. Once you get the hang of the hot keys and the naming conventions, it's pretty simple to make extensive changes.

It probably gets a little more involved when you create questlines, new characters, etc. I haven't gotten anywhere near that far yet though.