Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box

In summary, the conversation discusses a common problem with a "build 7061" genuinity issue appearing on a computer. The issue is reported in Greek and the person is asking for help or ideas. The other person suggests checking if using Chrome is causing the problem and provides a helpful link. The person who asked for help apologizes for not googling the issue and the other person says it's no problem, as they enjoy googling.
Kostas Tzim
I know its written in greek but i think its a common problem...any ideas? i think that's why the "build 7061" geniunity problem appears. :(

Attachments

• TI6vDBg.png
    TI6vDBg.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 496
Computer science news on Phys.org
It's all Greek to me. :oldtongue:

Seriously, it's going to be difficult for anyone to help you if you don't post a translation.

The directive in 0x68d2af4c reported to memory in 0x000000008. The memory wasn’t able to be read click OK to close terminate the programm
edit: All the times this thing appeared i was surfing via Chrome

thanks a lot!...my bad, i didnt googled it though :( guess i was too lazy sorry if I spent your time

jedishrfu said:
No problem, I live to google.
Same here.

You beat me to it this time jedishrfu. :smile:

Likes jedishrfu

1. What is causing the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" to appear?

The "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" is typically caused by a malfunction or error within the Chrome browser itself. This can be due to a variety of factors, including outdated software, corrupted files, or conflicts with other programs.

2. How can I fix the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box"?

There are several potential solutions for fixing the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box." These include updating to the latest version of Chrome, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, disabling any conflicting extensions or plugins, and running a virus scan on your computer.

3. Is the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" a serious issue?

The "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" is usually not a serious issue and can be resolved by following the steps mentioned above. However, if the error persists or is accompanied by other unusual behavior from your browser, it may indicate a larger problem and should be addressed by a professional.

4. Can the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" lead to data loss?

In most cases, the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" will not result in data loss. However, if the error is caused by a corrupted file or software, there is a small possibility that data may be lost. It is always recommended to regularly back up important data to prevent any potential loss.

5. Is there a way to prevent the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" from occurring in the future?

While it is not always possible to prevent the "Strange problem -- Chrome Browser Error Dialog Box" from occurring, there are some steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of encountering it. These include keeping your browser and computer's software up to date, avoiding suspicious websites or downloads, and regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies.