Strings as described in Superstring theory

Are these 'strings' the size of planks constant? Nothing can obtain a size smaller than planks constant...right? What im trying to figure out is if saying strings were the size of planks constant were a good approximation if the size of them

Hey

Planck's constant has to do with energy, 6.626 X 10^-34 Joule-second, but you probably mean Planck's length 10^-33 centimeters.

And the answer is yes. The strings would be about that size. I was not sure, so I looked it up on the Internet. Plus I do believe that I have read that before in one of my books on string theory.

Hey

Planck's constant has to do with energy, 6.626 X 10^-34 Joule-second, but you probably mean Planck's length 10^-33 centimeters.

And the answer is yes. The strings would be about that size. I was not sure, so I looked it up on the Internet. Plus I do believe that I have read that before in one of my books on string theory.
yeh sorry i meant length, and thanks alot this will definately help me!

It (string length scale) fixes the overall scale of the theory and can take any value (in the scales that we have not probed yet).