Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking AP Biology as a high school sophomore

1. Jul 9, 2008 #1
    While many in GD know me fairly well, I thought I'd make an introduction here, as next year I'll be taking AP Biology as a high school sophomore and know I'll be here A LOT.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2008 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Hello.

You're in the right place then, welcome!
  4. Jul 11, 2008 #3

Yeah, its gonna be a hell of a hard course, but it's what I want to do, and it makes sense to get the college credit now.
  5. Jul 14, 2008 #4

Wow, Congrats on being in AP Bio. It will be nice to see you here alot, and I hope we can be of some help, too.
  6. Jul 18, 2008 #5

don't fear the AP, when i took it in HS, my teacher's wife was diagnosed with cancer and wasn't in class often. We probably covered 25% of what we should have (we didn't do a single lab either). I sat my but down a month before the test and read the textbook and review books and scored a 5. I really wish though I had a teacher, I think I would have gotten more out of it. So words of advice: enjoy the class, if you study the test you will do well. Have fun!
  7. Jul 18, 2008 #6

Hey binzing, congratulations, I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. What dissections are in AP Biology?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?