1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking AP Biology as a high school sophomore

1. Jul 9, 2008 #1
    While many in GD know me fairly well, I thought I'd make an introduction here, as next year I'll be taking AP Biology as a high school sophomore and know I'll be here A LOT.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2008 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Hello.

You're in the right place then, welcome!

4. Jul 11, 2008 #3

Yeah, its gonna be a hell of a hard course, but it's what I want to do, and it makes sense to get the college credit now.

5. Jul 14, 2008 #4

Wow, Congrats on being in AP Bio. It will be nice to see you here alot, and I hope we can be of some help, too.

6. Jul 18, 2008 #5

don't fear the AP, when i took it in HS, my teacher's wife was diagnosed with cancer and wasn't in class often. We probably covered 25% of what we should have (we didn't do a single lab either). I sat my but down a month before the test and read the textbook and review books and scored a 5. I really wish though I had a teacher, I think I would have gotten more out of it. So words of advice: enjoy the class, if you study the test you will do well. Have fun!

7. Jul 18, 2008 #6

Mk

Hey binzing, congratulations, I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. What dissections are in AP Biology?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?