Text & Review Books for Chemistry Honors, AP Calculus, AP Bio, AP Env. Sci.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 10K views
AznBoi
Messages
470
Reaction score
0
What are the best Text/Review books for: Chemistry Honors, AP Calculus, AP Bio, AP Enviornmental Science??

I'm looking for good textbooks that are easy to comprehend and gives you a lot of practice and allows you to think a lot. Likewise, I would like simplistic review books that go right to the point but also easy to understand. Good text organization, little mistakes/typos, and excellence overall are the characteristics that I would like my new books to have. So please offer me some good reviews! Thanks a lot. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I liked campbell a lot for the bio ap course I took, though I never really used any other bio books so I can't say its the best.

Larson is a pretty decent calc book at an AP/freshman college level. there are definently much more rigorous texts out there, (courant, apostol, etc).

No idea on ap environmental science or chemistry.