Thank you, all my electronic helpers

In summary, the conversation was a heartfelt expression of gratitude towards those who helped the person with their final theoretical electronics class. The person thanks specific individuals and also acknowledges the teaching skills and patience of all the members in the group. They also express hope for future success and share updates on the class.
Femme_physics
Gold Member
Hi guys, my final theoretical electronics class is tomorrow. :) I want to thank everyone who helped me solve all my questions, especially I Like Serena, Nascent Oxygen, ehild, jim hardy, Studiot, gneill, Quabache... as well as CWatters, vk6kro, yungman, Kholdstare, sophiecentaur , technician, and others I just can't say off the top of my head... all of you who came out to my side and helped me figure out electronics... you guys are terrific, I can't say that enough... you gave me strength and confidence, and above all priceless knowledge. You are all gifted with teaching skills and patience, and I bet it shows itself in your profession, whether it's engineering of sorts or teaching.

Whether I do well or not, it's important to me to express my gratitude and tell you to keep it up. So keep it up!

Nothing beats this place and its fantastic members! o:) o:) o:) o:) o:) o:)

Engineering news on Phys.org
I'm crossing my fingers for you.

tellnoone.jpg

Good luck!

Hah, nice one (and know it ;) )Thanks, hopefully it'll be an easy one

Noooo.
Hopefully it will be a difficult one.
Then you will be the only one with a 100 score! :)

Well?
How did it go?

אתה מוזמן.. It is good to hear when our teaching has inspired
a person with such dedication to succeed.

Last day of class, Wooo hooo!

hope this won't be your last journey into the wondrous
field of electronics.

Last edited:
Any results?

1. What inspired you to write "Thank you, all my electronic helpers"?

As a scientist, I have always been fascinated by technology and how it has revolutionized our lives. This poem is a way for me to express my gratitude towards all the electronic devices that make our lives easier.

2. What message are you trying to convey through this poem?

The main message of this poem is to acknowledge the important role that technology plays in our daily lives and to show appreciation for all the electronic devices that assist us.

3. How does this poem relate to your work as a scientist?

As a scientist, I rely heavily on technology for my research and experiments. This poem is a way for me to recognize the contribution of electronic devices in my work and express gratitude towards them.

4. What do you hope readers will take away from this poem?

I hope that readers will gain a new perspective on technology and realize the impact it has on our lives. I also hope that this poem will inspire readers to be more grateful for the electronic helpers that we often take for granted.

5. Is there a specific audience that you had in mind while writing this poem?

While writing this poem, I had a general audience in mind. I believe that anyone who uses electronic devices in their daily life can relate to this poem and find meaning in it.