The bugs of Physics Forums android app. Anyone?

• Thread starter tsuwal
  • Start date
I installed this program on my android but I can't:

- Attach images (which is pretty anoying)
- In the homework section, qhen I try to create a new topic, the three usual subjects don't appear.

DO you know how to solve this bugs or I am just not using the program correctly?

Answers and Replies

I installed this program on my android but I can't:

- Attach images (which is pretty anoying)
- In the homework section, qhen I try to create a new topic, the three usual subjects don't appear.

DO you know how to solve this bugs or I am just not using the program correctly?
There are currently some limitations. We'll announce new features when they are released.

Tapatalk is great why does every forum want to reinvent the wheel? If I download an app for every forum I was on...

Tapatalk is great why does every forum want to reinvent the wheel? If I download an app for every forum I was on...
Tapatalk is not free for one thing. There is some level of customization I can do. But I get your point.

Tapatalk is not free for one thing. There is some level of customization I can do. But I get your point.
$2.99 for Android. I can't imagine trying to use my phone browser or a different app for every forum.

$2.99 for Android. I can't imagine trying to use my phone browser or a different app for every forum.
Maybe only ones you really use daily.

It would be nice if tapatalk would recognize the equations.

I've submitted the request, but it's unlikely.
I just seconded that request :)

collinsmark
Homework Helper
Gold Member
When Taptalk is open (on a post containing equations), click on the Android menu, then "More" (touchscreen), then "WebView" (also touchscreen). At that point the post will open up in the browser. If you're Android browser supports it (most do as far as I can tell), you can see the equations.

Yeah, it would be nice if the MathJax/LaTeX came up natively in Taptalk. I'm just saying that it possible to see the LaTeX using this workaround.

Last edited:
When Taptalk is open (on a post containing equations), click on the Android menu, then "More" (touchscreen), then "WebView" (also touchscreen). At that point the post will open up in the browser. If you're Android browser supports it (most do as far as I can tell), you can see the equations.

Yeah, it would be nice if the MathJax/LaTeX came up natively in Taptalk. I'm just saying that it possible to see the LaTeX using this workaround.
Sweet! Nice workaround.