The Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Tree
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
The evil looking tree in movies, ok it needs some imagination to see the evil shape, if i use my imagination, i have a tree that looks like a rampant
pterodactyl and looks quite ferocious, when the wind blows it is fascinating to watch as it seems to come alive.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
You really should get out more.


:smile: I have all ready drunk out the sump of human realities, tree monsters are a new distraction.
 
wolram said:
:smile: I have all ready drunk out the sump of human realities, tree monsters are a new distraction.
I :!) you wolram. :approve:
 
Evo said:
I :!) you wolram. :approve:

And you are so nice and understanding.:!)
 
ahahhahaha, Oh great, now I have to look out for trees too.