The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; the movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Galaxy Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
Phobos said:
This one has been in the making for what...20 years now? (not literally...but there have been many false starts, dropped scripts, etc.)

Seems like Douglas Adams was mostly positive about the latest attempt (there's some discussion of it in the book "Salmon of Doubt") but perhaps not 100% sold. I suspect his not being around now does not help things (had he not died, he would have certainly helped the filming on some level).

I'm not sure if Douglas Adams knew about or supported the making of this movie, but this may be a good place to look for the answer if your really interested.

Huck
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm afraid I'm going to end up extremely disappointed. But I still wouldn't miss it for the world...which, as we all know, is about to be vaporized by the Vogons.
 
Gokul43201 said:
I'm afraid I'm going to end up extremely disappointed. But I still wouldn't miss it for the world...which, as we all know, is about to be vaporized by the Vogons.
Perhaps my complete lack of poetic sensibility might save the planet?