Thanks Kurdt for your input. but let's just for a moment put my question/thread aside.
Suppose that we have a person standing right in front of us and we are trying to figure out whether he/she is a mathematician or an engineer or whatever the answer could be.
By our observations and observations only I mean, we could figure out the person's approximate age, exact gender, color, height, weight, volume, density, temperature, his/her radiations type, physical condition/strength, number of teeth, # of fingers, his/her mood: happy/sad...etc etc... but please tell me and I ask everyone to tell me if we could figure out whether this person is a mechanical engineer, or civil engineer, or a doctor, or a lawyer, a physicist? We could not for sure guess what profession he/she has only by using our observation's results and data. Even though we guessed based on our observations of all his/her physical descriptions that he/she is a mathematician, then we were told the answer and it just happened to be true does not mean that our "Knowledge" was correct. We in no way could figure out his/her career unless we resort to tools other than observations, if possible, never mind figuring out if he/she has an uncle called 'Thomas'.
So I guess my point now is a bit clearer on the BB theory. To my knowledge, BB has been proposed and advocated based on cosmological observations. No offense but I might eventually give into it but it's now too early.
P.S.
My academic background is neither biology nor physics. I am an engineer.