Theory of Magnetic Fields of Electrons and Protons

In summary, the electron and proton both possess magnetic moments, which is a measure of their magnetic strength. The electron's magnetic moment is due to its spin, while the proton's is due to its magnetic moment. When in motion, an electron produces both an electric and magnetic field. The interaction of the magnetic fields of the electron and proton in the hydrogen atom causes oscillation between attraction and repulsion, leading to vacuum polarization. The neutron also plays a role in this process, but only when present. The electron has a magnetic field even when not in motion, and its magnetic moment ratio with the proton is -658.2. The magnetic interactions between the electron and proton are not trivial and can dominate in stabilizing the atom. The
Antonio Lao said:
Read your paper. Thanks. Will read the other papers at xxx.lanl.gov site.

The topological geometric structure of H+ and H- is that of a closed loop of 1D string. But it will take two loops to form an H(+/-) structure. This structure can be said to be isomorphic to a doubly twisted Moebius strip or Hopf ring.
We certainly are using almost the same concepts, but the difference is, that I use to represent them, the complex basic unit system concept, that permits us to think in terms of closed loops or strings naturally, and even in terms of a radical duality, a necessary requisite when coping reality at those QM levels.
Another important advantage of this concept is that we can put under it all the fundamental equations of physics. i.e., under the same symbolic mathematical representation.

Antonio Lao said:
The intermediate level of reality you mentioned I would call it a fractal reality of fractal dimension (fractional dimension) between complete chaos and complete order. The midpoint reality is a theory of complexity (a complex adaptive system). These formed a trinity of physical states of energy (chaos), matter (complex adaptive system) and space (order).
Here again we agree to a certain extent, being the difference again a sound symbolic complex mathematical representation as the BUS.
The intermediate level of reality in fact has a mathematical representation in the complex plane, that I have found quite akin to the concept of form that biologists are using when dealing with life, as life can be defined as an animated form.
When dealing with open dynamic systems, before acquiring the steady state or its resonant state, we certainly have many frequencies, or a chaos of frequencies, but once that state is reached we have the inherent resonant frequency, or order. It is not quite correct to say that chaos is the origin of that order from this point of view.
And yes there you have the need of a triadic symbolism that can be expressed mathematically by complex numbers or the BUS concept.

And thank you so much for your time!

Regards
EP

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks, Epsilon Pi. I learned some from you. My next project is to show how and when that the product of two quantities, say, a and b is equal to the postive difference such that

[tex] ab=b-a[/tex]

when b > a.

Antonio Lao said:
Thanks, Epsilon Pi. I learned some from you. My next project is to show how and when that the product of two quantities, say, a and b is equal to the postive difference such that

[tex] ab=b-a[/tex]

when b > a.

Hello EP and Antonio,
Many thanks for your ongoing discussion in a thread I thought dead. I would like to know the use of the above equation. Thanks!

The use of the equation is to remove infinities from physical equations involving quantities that either approaches zero or infinity. It is a renormalization principle given by the following

[tex] 1=\frac{b-a}{ab}[/tex]

Please see more in the thread "what if time does not exst?"

Last edited:
chroot, your an ******* stop locking the ****ing forums

Y'all seem to be interested in unified field theory other than ST and LQG.

I might suggest you check out the work of the follkowing:

Mendel Sachs

Myron Evans

David Maker

juju

Making a theoretical prediction, there is an underlying relation between all the neutrinos and magnetic monopoles.

Thanks, juju, but more than a unified field theory what we need as scientists and philosophers, is a unified mathematical framework more akin with other fields of science and mainstream philosophy, such as that work of the Frenchman Edgar Morin and his Complex Thinking, and perhaps the "holonic" work of the north american philosopher Ken Wilber, or else we will have a physics, not only with an inherent schism but separated in two great areas:

- that of modern physics, in its own cocoon, and always hoping to find a TOE, with which to explain everything

- and those all areas where engineering applications of all kinds are at hand and on which all our civilization rests.

Reductionism and dualism are certainly untenable in human sciences, and as so our physics should not intend to build a language with not so many patches? A language where that radical duality of the universe is rationalized -not reduced- which is even reflected in our those two brains of the right and left hemispheres: the latter of the logical, semantic and phonetic representation of reality and the former highly specialized in the, as it were, "holonic" grasping of complex relationships, patterns, structure and configurations?

Regards
EP

juju said:
Y'all seem to be interested in unified field theory other than ST and LQG.

I might suggest you check out the work of the follkowing:

Mendel Sachs

Myron Evans

David Maker

juju

Last edited:
More theoretical predictions, if the electric charge can be further fractionalized then the charge of a magnetic north monopole should have the value of +1/6 and the charge of a magnetic south monopole should have the value of -1/6 of that of the electronic charge. So that the electron is made up of 7 south monopoles and 1 north monopole giving a net electric charge of -1.

Hi Antonio and everyone interested,

Did you know that the Urantia Book says that, in fact, the electron can be fractionalized in 100 ultimatons, or else, 50 and 50 ultimatons? According to that UB an ultimaton is the first form of measurable energy, so I was just thinking how can that information be conciliated with yours?
As a matter of fact an ultimaton is not affected by linear gravity according to UB, being linear gravity the one we know as gravity... so it behaves as an entity that can transcend those laws of time and space as we know them.

Regards
EP
Antonio Lao said:
More theoretical predictions, if the electric charge can be further fractionalized then the charge of a magnetic north monopole should have the value of +1/6 and the charge of a magnetic south monopole should have the value of -1/6 of that of the electronic charge. So that the electron is made up of 7 south monopoles and 1 north monopole giving a net electric charge of -1.

Epsilon Pi,

The magnetic monopoles (H+ and H-) are quantization of spacetime (1D of space and 1D of time). When we add up H's, we get the value of charge. When we multiply H's, we get the value of mass. I am still reading your revised paper on "The Principle of Synergy and Isomorphic Units" as archived in xxx.lanl.gov. I can say that your idea about the concept of complex number is my idea about the directional property of a number. So a complex number is an Abelian group in addition of a scalar quantity and a directional quantity. This directional quantity is an imaginary number. The scalar part is inherently "oneness" and the directional part is intrinsically dual, it is the product of a scalar and a 1D direction (a unit vector or basis).

The square root of negative one is a way of establishing the orthogonality of the real axis and the imaginary axis. This orthogonality validate the Pythagorean theorem for one dimension of spacetime and even for higher dimensions. Without the existence of right triangles, sine and cosine functions are meaningless since they are defined as the ratio of sides of right triangles as described in trigonometry.

The principle of orthogonality is very powerful as it is the basis of forming physically covariant theories.

In differential geometry, the time derivative of the tangent vector is always orthogonal to the tangent vector. With this orthogonality, the motion of a point can be defined in 1D as well as in higher dimensions.

Last edited:
Hi EP,

If I remember correctly, the work of the three persons I mentioned, is directed toward a derivation of everything from general relativity.

I have tracked down some web sites if you are interested.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/davidmaker.shtml

http://www.compukol.com/mendel/

http://www.aias.us/

thanx

juju

Last edited by a moderator:
Epsilon Pi said:
As a matter of fact an ultimaton is not affected by linear gravity according to UB, being linear gravity the one we know as gravity... so it behaves as an entity that can transcend those laws of time and space as we know them.
The force of a linear (1D) gravity is constant. The force of a surface (2D) gravity is inversely proportional to the distance. The force of a volume (3D) gravity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance, when multiply by square of mass (dual property of mass), this is Newton's law of universal gravitation. The force of a 4D gravity is the curvature of spacetime and directly proportional to the energy-momentum tensor of general relativity.

Last edited:
Antonio Lao said:
Epsilon Pi,

The magnetic monopoles (H+ and H-) are quantization of spacetime (1D of space and 1D of time). When we add up H's, we get the value of charge. When we multiply H's, we get the value of mass.
There is one point I am thinking about, having in mind the basic unit system concept, which is a rotating system in the complex plane, where you have 1D for space if you want, and 1D for time.

The BUS concept has inherently a frequency when acquiring a steady state, I mean, when becoming a "mass", for example, as the BUS concept is in general a representation of the behavior of energy, a reason why we can find with it, the equations of energetic systems such as the pendulum, the electron and its SWE, the Lorentz transformation group, and those equations of gravitational fields.
If think of H+ and H- as being summed as in Euler Relation we can effectively have the magnetic field, as in fact with the BUS we can represent it, too, but is not clear to me how we obtain "mass", except by considering it a resonant state of energy at lower frequencies.

Antonio Lao said:
I am still reading your revised paper on "The Principle of Synergy and Isomorphic Units" as archived in xxx.lanl.gov. I can say that your idea about the concept of complex number is my idea about the directional property of a number. So a complex number is an Abelian group in addition of a scalar quantity and a directional quantity. This directional quantity is an imaginary number. The scalar part is inherently "oneness" and the directional part is intrinsically dual, it is the product of a scalar and a 1D direction (a unit vector or basis).
Yes a complex number has both a directional property and scalar property defined in its angle and its magnitude when represented in polar form, or in Euler relation. Oneness has to do with the fact that in that complex triadic unit I have the radical duality of time and space represented, and wholeness with the fact that with that same unit I can represent the behavior of different physical energetic entities, and openness with the fact that I have associated with it a field, or way to interchange energy with the environment.

Antonio Lao said:
The square root of negative one is a way of establishing the orthogonality of the real axis and the imaginary axis. This orthogonality validate the Pythagorean theorem for one dimension of spacetime and even for higher dimensions. Without the existence of right triangles, sine and cosine functions are meaningless since they are defined as the ratio of sides of right triangles as described in trigonometry.
Yes it is, but additionally the square root of negative one, is a symbol for differentiating two different orders of reality or the radical duality of time and space.

Antonio Lao said:
The principle of orthogonality is very powerful as it is the basis of forming physically covariant theories.

In differential geometry, the time derivative of the tangent vector is always orthogonal to the tangent vector. With this orthogonality, the motion of a point can be defined in 1D as well as in higher dimensions.

And with that principle of orthogonality what we obtain when having Euler relation in mind is precisely the complex plane, sort of canvas where we can represent energy and its behavior by establishing a complex dynamic differential geometry, whose main object is not necessarily to make, as it were, geometric representation but to obtain the state of an energetic system, with two main state variables, that of time and that of space.

Thank you so much again for your time!
Best regards
EP

Last edited:
Thank you, juju, but that was precisely my point, as with general relativity time is reduced to a space dimension.
Regards
EP
juju said:
Hi EP,

If I remember correctly, the work of the three persons I mentioned, is directed toward a derivation of everything from general relativity.

I have tracked down some web sites if you are interested.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/davidmaker.shtml

http://www.compukol.com/mendel/

http://www.aias.us/

thanx

juju

Last edited by a moderator: