This is the end. The beautiful end, my friend.

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking In summary, eNtRopY shares that they are a PF addict and have decided to leave the website due to it consuming too much of their time and not providing much value. They also mention the dangers of being addicted to an online forum and how it can be detrimental to one's life. Other users express their appreciation for the forum and its members, and Ivan Seeking shares that they will be meeting up with another member for lunch.
Originally posted by Integral
Not at all, I am looking forward to the meeting.

Hey, I am back on my graveyard shift now, so have nearly every afternoon free. I live about 1 mi from Home Depot, maybe we can meet there for a hotdog and cup of coffee! Or even Costco if you do that!

Looking forward to an interesting conversation!

Excellent! If I can stay off of PF long enough to get my projects done...

I am almost out of the woods; this is the most difficult programming problem I have ever encountered - in 25 years. I may have hit upon an architecture failure.

The famous Home Depot hot dogs! My wife’s favorite. Sounds great. I have been very much looking forward to this also.

Should I leave off my human mask so you will know me?

I saw your picture. My wife called it to my attention...she likes you. :wink:

Next week for sure [taxes due this week]? I will PM you this weekend.

Physics news on Phys.org
If I'm not addicted to the Physics Forums, wouldn't I get a good educational experience here? After all, people here are much more intelligent than the vast majority of people here; and nearly everyone here is well-educated.. While I feel so much like a nescient to Science here, there is quite a lot for me to learn from you all; and I enjoy talking with people above my age, who i get along with better than with my classmates. Of course, people here might not have a "real life," but neither did many nuclear physicists. ;)

Pfft. I can disprove the existence of "real life" mathematically.

They'll be back...

people here are much more intelligent than the vast majority of people here

Loop to infinity? :wink: