What is the Latest Adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman?

• Thread starter yourdadonapogostick
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, FranzBear lives again! Many of our new members don't know our deep, dark, secret... How can they not know? They will now... How could you keep it from them? It's immoral! What the smeg is this thread about?
This post has not been removed... yet. (crabcakes evo? i read somewhere you liked those...)

Physics news on Phys.org
And I heard that you managed to avoid being fishwhacked. :grumpy: The sisters are going to have to start tracking down members that slipped through the fish gauntlet.

<WHAM>

Trout!

Send me crabcakes!

I think it's the best time to lock this thread, Evo!o:)

Have you received your Teddy Ruxpin?

Only the goddess Evo can determine when the time is right. I figure that this one is good for at least 2,000 posts.

Lisa! said:
I think it's the best time to lock this thread, Evo!o:)

Have you received your Teddy Ruxpin?
:cry: I never got a Teddy Ruxpin.

I think perhaps the killer of this thread might be the one that sends me a Ruxpin and crabcakes. :approve:

Evo said:
I think perhaps the killer of this thread might be the one that sends me a Ruxpin and crabcakes. :approve:

Would you settle for a crabby old guy in a Teddy costume?

Danger said:
Would you settle for a crabby old guy in a Teddy costume?
:!) Yes, yes, I would!

Did you not like the Franzbear teddy Evo? That looks crabby.

Kurdt said:
Did you not like the Franzbear teddy Evo? That looks crabby.
I loved the franzbear teddy! Bring it on over! You don't eat crabcakes, do you? Good, more for me. :approve:

Franzbear's teddy? Has my little boy become a transvestite now? *sigh* Oh well, I think he's experimented with just about everything else, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

/me sets fire to Franzbear's teddy

Its not Franzbear's teddy. It is Franzbear! :tongue:

/me sets fire to Kurdt as punishment for blasphemy

I wear fireproof racing overalls.

Kurdt said:
I wear fireproof racing overalls.

I'd be more concerned about your 'Underalls' if I were you. Somebody slipped some of Turbo's sauce into your lunch.

Danger said:
I'd be more concerned about your 'Underalls' if I were you. Somebody slipped some of Turbo's sauce into your lunch.

there are some things that racing coveralls just can't cope with.

Oh no! It's happened again. I really need to get better protection for my computers. There was this minor mishap in chat today, and behold, Franzbear has a half sister..Astromoon! :redface: :uhh:

Oh noes! PF is DOOMED!11one11!1

Danger said:

As long as it isn't Underoos.

I'm English, we're all curryaholics :biggrin:

Kurdt said:
I'm English, we're all curryaholics :biggrin:

Really? I thought you were catholics.

*grabs thread*

"Fetch!"

/me kills rocketboy and sets fire to FranzBear

This looks like some threads back in the mid 90's on some programming fora.

This googles up for 'franzbear' and aside from incredible viscosity it ain't all that bad...

http://thegoodnessoflife.com/
franzbear lives... in a slow moving world.

PS: this thing goes on and on... fair warning.

jim mcnamara said:
PS: this thing goes on and on... fair warning.

Jeez, no kidding. It needs a "OK, OK! Now speed the hell up and get on with it!" button.

I kept waiting for a scary face to pop up !

I got bored after 10 seconds.

Moonbear said:
Franzbear's teddy? Has my little boy become a transvestite now? *sigh* Oh well, I think he's experimented with just about everything else, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Sigh. I leave here for just a little while :uhh: and when I come back, Franzbear is a transvestite! He obviously needs to spend more time with a male role model, like his Uncle Artman.

(Artman dons his psycho mother nightgown)

Franzbear needs a little camping trip into the woods. :wink: It should be fun. o:)

Welcome back, Artman! Where have you been hiding? One of those LONG camping trips with Franzbear? If you're going to take him into the woods, make sure he's wearing his bear suit...the one covered in strips of bacon. :approve:

Moonbear said:
Welcome back, Artman! Where have you been hiding? One of those LONG camping trips with Franzbear? If you're going to take him into the woods, make sure he's wearing his bear suit...the one covered in strips of bacon. :approve:
Thank you for the welcome back. I've just been doing more writing than anything lately.

Franzbear is wearing his bear suit covered with bacon, and we're first going to go search for honey, so we've also smeared it with maple syrup and sprinkled it with sugar and stuck flowers to it (bees like sweet things and flowers, so they should leave him alone, :uhh: right?) When we find a big hive, I'm going to let Franz have all the fun o:) and we'll set his bacon on fire to smoke out the bees, and send him in with a great big bucket to grab all the honey. :biggrin:

While I watch from a few miles away. So as not to disturb the bees. o:)

Artman said:
Thank you for the welcome back. I've just been doing more writing than anything lately.

Franzbear is wearing his bear suit covered with bacon, and we're first going to go search for honey, so we've also smeared it with maple syrup and sprinkled it with sugar and stuck flowers to it (bees like sweet things and flowers, so they should leave him alone, :uhh: right?) When we find a big hive, I'm going to let Franz have all the fun o:) and we'll set his bacon on fire to smoke out the bees, and send him in with a great big bucket to grab all the honey. :biggrin:

While I watch from a few miles away. So as not to disturb the bees. o:)
ARTMAN! I know Franzbear is so thrilled to have his Uncle Artman back! Sounds like he's already about to have another fun outing! :biggrin:

Evo said:
ARTMAN! I know Franzbear is so thrilled to have his Uncle Artman back! Sounds like he's already about to have another fun outing! :biggrin:
Hi Evo! Franzbear is having a great time!

You know, that flaming bacon turned to hot grease and melted the sugar, syrup and flowers into a strange sort of hard peanut brittle like coating that all the bees have found their way inside somehow; :uhh: and somehow someone has covered the openings with more of the flaming candy stuff. :uhh:

He's having a bit of a run at the moment. I think he wants something to drink because he's yelling, "water! Where is some water!" Shame the nearest water is miles away.

Omg! :rofl: Artman, I hope you plan on sticking around for awhile! I can't wait for more of the "Adventures of Franzbear".

He's running sort of stiff legged because the coating is hard. He should probably drop the honey bucket, but I think it's stuck to his hand and...

Uhh, Grizzly Bears like honey, don't they?

That would explain what's happening right now. Well, got to go!

Artman said:
I think he wants something to drink because he's yelling, "water! Where is some water!" Shame the nearest water is miles away.

Oh, there's closer water. A gorgeous waterfalls is just a short distance away.

Franzbear can just lean way out and get a nice drink of fresh water.

AAAAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oops, I think I forgot to mention the slippery, moss-covered rocks and the 300' drop. :uhh:

Fortunately, his candy coating was strong enough for him to survive the fall by simply bouncing off the rocks below :approve: and we could resume our pleasant outing. :smile:

Franzbear just laid down on the ground to dry out a bit...

It's amazing how fast ants are. Isn't it? They sure do love wet flower, syrup-fried, sugar-coated-honey-drenched, bacon grease covered, fake bear fur. :smile:

<h2>1. What is the premise of the latest adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman?</h2><p>The latest adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman follows the two characters as they embark on a journey to find a hidden treasure in a remote jungle. Along the way, they encounter various obstacles and challenges that they must overcome to reach their goal.</p><h2>2. Who are FranzBear and Uncle Artman?</h2><p>FranzBear and Uncle Artman are fictional characters created by a team of writers and illustrators. FranzBear is a curious and adventurous bear, while Uncle Artman is a wise and experienced explorer. Together, they make a dynamic duo on their adventures.</p><h2>3. Is this the first adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman?</h2><p>No, this is not the first adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman. The characters have been featured in several other stories and have gone on various adventures before. Each adventure is unique and takes the characters to different places and situations.</p><h2>4. What makes this adventure different from the previous ones?</h2><p>This adventure is different from the previous ones because it introduces new challenges and obstacles for FranzBear and Uncle Artman to overcome. It also delves deeper into the characters' personalities and their relationship with each other. Additionally, the setting of a remote jungle adds a new and exciting element to the story.</p><h2>5. Can children learn anything from this adventure?</h2><p>Yes, children can learn many things from this adventure. The story teaches the value of teamwork, problem-solving, and perseverance. It also introduces children to different cultures and environments, promoting cultural awareness and curiosity about the world around them.</p>

1. What is the premise of the latest adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman?

The latest adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman follows the two characters as they embark on a journey to find a hidden treasure in a remote jungle. Along the way, they encounter various obstacles and challenges that they must overcome to reach their goal.

2. Who are FranzBear and Uncle Artman?

FranzBear and Uncle Artman are fictional characters created by a team of writers and illustrators. FranzBear is a curious and adventurous bear, while Uncle Artman is a wise and experienced explorer. Together, they make a dynamic duo on their adventures.

3. Is this the first adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman?

No, this is not the first adventure of FranzBear and Uncle Artman. The characters have been featured in several other stories and have gone on various adventures before. Each adventure is unique and takes the characters to different places and situations.

4. What makes this adventure different from the previous ones?

This adventure is different from the previous ones because it introduces new challenges and obstacles for FranzBear and Uncle Artman to overcome. It also delves deeper into the characters' personalities and their relationship with each other. Additionally, the setting of a remote jungle adds a new and exciting element to the story.

5. Can children learn anything from this adventure?

Yes, children can learn many things from this adventure. The story teaches the value of teamwork, problem-solving, and perseverance. It also introduces children to different cultures and environments, promoting cultural awareness and curiosity about the world around them.