Ti-89 Titan: HOW DO YOU PUT THIS IN?

  • Topic: Calculators 
  • Thread starter Thread starter musclecitizen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ti-89 Titan
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 5K views
musclecitizen
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. I posted here to find out how to put the below functions into the Ti-89 Titanium. And how to insert values into them. I know there are some smart people here so I decided ask for some help. Help is much appreciated! Thanks! :biggrin:

http://pangyaholic.com/bbs/data/tiptech/spikeshot.gif
 
Attachments
  • spikeshot.gif
    spikeshot.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 599
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wath the problem with the function?

What you need to do if you don't know nothing about TI-Basic programming is to read the Manual V.II of the TI-89 Titanium. Read the programming and function sections.