Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Times must be really bad for the UK

1. May 10, 2012 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Things have gotten so bad that the good Prince had to take a job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKx4mV3Bwo

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2012 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

hahaha! :smile:

4. May 10, 2012 #3
    He'll need a steady job after the Brits kick the royal family where it will do the most good.

5. May 10, 2012 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

He's got a good sense of humor.

6. May 10, 2012 #5

drizzle

Gold Member

Haha!! He's good o:)

7. May 10, 2012 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tomorrow, Her Majesty the Queen will do the traffic report from the Sky 8 chopper.

8. May 11, 2012 #7
    What? And lose the tourism money from you lot who pay through the nose to see the queen's bathroom and dogs...

9. May 11, 2012 #8

Ryan_m_b

Ergh, of all the members of the Royal Family they had to pick the homeopath supporting fool. They should have got Prince Philip, at least then it would have been entertaining when he says something xenophobic.

I think we'll know we're in trouble when the Queen has to share space with advertising on the money :tongue2:

10. May 11, 2012 #9
    I'm glad we have a Royal Family, the opinions of a few jealous Americans won't change that.

11. May 11, 2012 #10
    Her majesty's a pretty nice girl.

12. May 11, 2012 #11

Ryan_m_b

Ideally I'd like the Royal Family abolished along with a drastic reform of the archaic House of Lords to really pull us out of our past. Pragmatically though there are more important things to be getting on with than removing a tourist attraction (although I'm very glad a Lords reform is on the cards, the fact that we have theocratic elements in our government is abhorrent).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook