Unable to operate coffee vending machine :(

In summary: They have been making a fool of themselves by using multiple glasses for milk, cappucino, and mixing, or just settling for milk. They are seeking advice on how to use the machine properly and are considering asking their coworkers for help. The advice given is to find the user manual and read the instructions for merging the coffee and milk streams. The user is also reminded to keep the original packaging for warranty purposes.
shivajikobardan
1681045410278.png

Started a new job, this is the coffee vending machine. When I click on cappucino, only cappucino comes and it's very bitter(no sugar). The sugar is in "milk" part. But I am not sure how to turn both milk and cappucino at the same time. I've been making a fool of myself by taking 3 glasses, 1 for milk, 1 for cappucino and 1 for mixing. LOL.
Or I've been drinking just milk. Do you guys have any idea. I have seen others use it, they do something that there comes 2 streams of coffee as well as milk but I can't understand how do they do it. Any idea?
Pardon me if this is not allowed here.

Physics news on Phys.org
shivajikobardan said:
I have seen others use it
Ask them. You were looking for reasons to talk to your coworkers.

• Haha
Likes DaveC426913, Wrichik Basu, George Jones and 7 others
shivajikobardan said:
Pardon me if this is not allowed here.
No pardon required as many, if not most members, have taught STEM and helped others adapt to technology. My advice:

1) Find the user manual for the coffee machine either in the original packaging* else online.
2) Read the instructions for merging the coffee and milk streams. Bon appétit.

*The original packaging should be stored in order to return the unit for service and to return defective products within the warranty period.

Stop drinking coffee is also an option

• Haha
  • Skeptical
Likes Haborix, mcastillo356 and Wrichik Basu
qzc6kclexcta1.png

this is clear picture of the machine

That looks like a slightly older version of the coffee machine.

Last edited:
miafricker said:
That looks like a slightly older version of the coffee machine.
I'll bet you'd like to sell us a better version of this coffee machine, right? :wink:

malawi_glenn said:
Stop drinking coffee is also an option
Yeah beer is a better option.

• Haha
Likes berkeman
Now that we agree that beer is a better option, this thread is closed. Have a nice day folks!

1. Why is the coffee vending machine not working?

There could be several reasons why the coffee vending machine is not operating. Common issues include power supply problems, empty water reservoirs, clogged coffee grounds, or system errors. Check to ensure the machine is plugged in and powered on, refill any necessary compartments, and consult the machine's manual for troubleshooting specific error codes.

2. How do I clear a paper jam in the coffee vending machine?

To clear a paper jam, first, ensure the machine is turned off and unplugged to avoid any accidents. Open the compartment where the paper is jammed, usually around the receipt or ticket printing area. Gently remove the jammed paper, being careful not to tear it. Once cleared, close the compartment securely and restart the machine.

3. What should I do if the coffee vending machine is out of service?

If the coffee vending machine is out of service, report the issue to the responsible maintenance team or contact customer service if it’s located in a public area. Provide specific details about the problem and the machine's location. Avoid trying to fix internal mechanical or electrical issues yourself unless you are trained and authorized.

4. How can I refill the ingredients in the coffee vending machine?

Refilling ingredients in a coffee vending machine typically involves restocking the coffee beans, water, milk powder, and any other consumables the machine uses. Always ensure the machine is turned off before opening the service panel. Follow specific instructions from the machine's manual for refilling each component, as the process can vary by model.

5. Why is the coffee vending machine not accepting my payment?

Payment issues in coffee vending machines can be due to several factors, such as malfunctioning card readers, full coin mechanisms, or software glitches. First, try a different payment method, such as using coins instead of a card. If the problem persists, report it to the machine’s service provider for a more thorough investigation and resolution.