mplltt Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 7, 2006 #1 https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7087https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7091The same conditions from Stone-Weierstrass apply.
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7087https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7091The same conditions from Stone-Weierstrass apply.
mplltt Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jun 7, 2006 #2 Sorry about the links This is the Stone-Weierstrass I was talking about. https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7094 Please! I must solve this problem: https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7095 Thanks for the help -M Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
Sorry about the links This is the Stone-Weierstrass I was talking about. https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7094 Please! I must solve this problem: https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/7095 Thanks for the help -M
Lonewolf Messages 329 Reaction score 1 Jun 7, 2006 #3 What does it mean for an infinite dimensional vector space to have a basis? How do the notions of linear independence and a generating set translate into the infinite dimensional setting?
What does it mean for an infinite dimensional vector space to have a basis? How do the notions of linear independence and a generating set translate into the infinite dimensional setting?