1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Useful book to learn hydraulics and pneumatics

1. Oct 10, 2015 #1
    Hello,

I'm looking for some books which can help me to learn about hydraulic, pneumatic and fluid mechanics. Can someone advise me a good one ?

Thank you !

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 15, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Oct 15, 2015 #3

Baluncore

Science Advisor

The bigger hydraulics manufacturers offer in-house training and their books are available, sometimes for free from the agents.
    To find a second hand book it is best to go through bookfinder.com which unites many bookseller search systems. When possible buy through the PF amazon link to donate a % of book price to PF.

Parker Fluidpower have released a series of more than a dozen training books on Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
    Find them with bookfinder.com; author = 'Parker Hannefin', title = 'Bulletin'. Look for second hand copies of:
    Author: Parker Hannifin Corp. Title: Industrial Hydraulic Technology. Bulletin 0232-B1. ISBN 1557690251.
    Author: Parker Hannifin Corp. Title: Industrial Pneumatic Technology Bulletin 0275-B1. ISBN 1557690154

Also try bookfinder.com Title: 'Industrial Hydraulics Manual', and you will get Vickers, Eaton and others.

If you find .pdf copies of the Parker series of bulletins, or any other fluid training manuals, please post a link here.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted