Using the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition's Buttons as Pictures in MS Word

  • Topic: Calculators 
  • Thread starter Thread starter vanmaiden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pictures Silver Ti-84
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 6K views
vanmaiden
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
When some people explain how to do a certain calculation through a presentation, I sometimes see these presentations use the buttons necessary to press as pictures. For example, I've seen presentations tell me how to graph certain functions and, instead of saying press "Y=," the presentation would have the actual "Y=" button as a picture so you know what to look for on your calculator. I was wondering how these presentations got these pictures of the TI-84's buttons on their presentations as I would like to use them in an MS Word document.

Thank you!
 
Physics news on Phys.org