Vladimir G Ivancevic, who is he? credible?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter linsnos
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 8K views
linsnos
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I am curious about two books which seem really great, but somehow I became sceptical of the authors. Are they credible and does the books make any sense?

They are "Natural Biodynamics" and "Applied Differential Geometry: A Modern Introduction".

One reason of my (paranoid) suspicions is that I can't find any information about the persons other than the works they have done, i.e links to the books. The other reason is a document I downloaded which doesn't make much sense to me:
(The link is to a PDF document, do right click and save if you want to download it, or left click if your browser can view PDF)

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&sourc...zkYsmkObA&sig2=2XOS2x8KSkPtLbCxpWkIXA&cad=rja

Can anyone confirm the author(s) as credible? If so, he (they) seem incredible! :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It seems like the man is employed by the Australian government, so that could be a reason for the lack of biography. He's probably somewhat of a genious and I feel a little stupid for questioning the legimity of his work.. Will read the books and see if I learn something. :D
 
Having briefly read through the .pdf it appears his work involves understanding the geometric dynamics of crowd behavior.