Wallet vs Moneyclip: What's Your Opinion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date Start date

Which one do you use?


  • Total voters
    18
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
mattmns
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
5
So what do you all think?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Stuffing money in my bra works just fine. Nothing say's class than pulling a $20 from your bra and tipping the waiter at a fancy restaurant.

Money clips make me think of pimps\drug dealers. I just use a wallet.
 
Last edited:
Money clips are for small amounts of bills. I use both a money clip and a wallet, but not at the same time. I also use my moneyclip as a good backup wallet if your real one is anodized or short-circuits.
 
I want to be able to select more than one choice! It depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. If I'm going out someplace (like a party or someplace with dancing) where I don't want to keep track of a purse, I try to wear something with pockets that I can use. Most days, my wallet is in my purse, but when I run out to grab lunch, I just stick my wallet into my jacket pocket, which works until summer when I don't have a jacket, then either I stuff some cash into my pockets in my pants if they have a decent pocket (women's clothing rarely has useful pockets...if any) or have to take my purse...I've tried just taking the wallet, but if I don't have pockets or a purse, then I end up having to juggle the wallet with whatever else I'm carrying at the cafeteria.

Of course, I'm not sure what you'd call it way back when I had a "purse" that was basically a wallet with a strap. That was my favorite...too bad it wore out and I've never been able to find another like it. It was perfect...if I had pockets, I could just take the strap off it and stick it in my pocket, and if I didn't have pockets and didn't have a free hand to carry it, just use the strap.
 
I guess I should have added the option to choose more than one. I thought most people would just use one and stick with it
 
dduardo said:
How about a European carryall?
:biggrin: That is a purse you fancy boy!
 
Last edited:
I use a purse, no need for a wallet, the purse has different compartments that hold my cash and cards, checkbook, no need for anything but the one purse.
 
dduardo said:
How about a European carryall?

Whats that? (Not that I should know :rolleyes: )
 
Anttech, it's a Seinfeld joke. A european carryall is simply a ficticious product made by the J Peterman company. It is supposed to be a purse for men.
 
That's a great episode of Seinfeld!

I use a wallet for notes and my pockets for change. So I can't vote