Wanting to get an Online Bachelor's Degree in Physics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 2K views
yousefelsayed
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can I get an online bachelor in physics because I live in a country with law education rank in natural sciences
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What country? What language? What is your budget? What are your post-degree plans?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: malawi_glenn
yousefelsayed said:
Can I get an online bachelor in physics because I live in a country with law education rank in natural sciences
<<Emphasis added>> I have no clue how to parse this.
 
CrysPhys said:
<<Emphasis added>> I have no clue how to parse this.
I suspect the OP meant to say "low" education rank in natural sciences.

I interpret it to mean that the OP is concerned that they will not get an adequate education in physics if they attend a local university and so, is exploring other options.

To the OP:
There are, of course, online options at many schools, but you'll need to look specifically at their entry requirements to figure out if you need anything additional to what you've already completed to qualify. You'll also have to look closely at what "online" means and if there are any requirements that will require you to appear in person (exams, labs, etc).

Something to consider strongly is that even if you do find an option that works, there are elements to a university education that you're likely to loose out on from an exclusively online program... skills in a lab and experience in experimental methods, a network of academic contacts, a network of friends in physics, university study space, the university social experience, etc.
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint