What is the cutest baby animal you've ever seen?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary: You are a petting zoo waiting to happen, Tsu! :rofl: Do you have a llama yet? If not, I want dibs on naming him! :tongue2:In summary, the conversation is about a fawn that has been found and is being taken care of by a group of people. The name suggestions for the fawn include Satyr3, Freebi, Spot, Brownie, Wrapped in bacon, roasted medium with our chefs special sauce, a side of baby carrots, and a roll, yomamma, K-Rad Doom Machine Mk 3, and Fawn Hall. Moonbear also shares pictures
Math Is Hard said:
Moonbear, those pictures are so adorable I can't stand it. When did you take them?

They're from quite a few years ago (maybe 7 years ago). From the size they were in those photos, that would have probably been early summer (I don't have any date on the photos). We got them when they were even tinier (they got picked up by Fish, Game & Wildlife in the Spring when farmers found them while planting crops). There was no shortage of offers to help feed them when they came in, though we opted to only have a few of us do it so we wouldn't continuously stress them by having new people show up all the time (plus we couldn't have anyone around them who might also work at the dairy - for disease control purposes).

Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
Good but Spot! is more beautiful. :wink:
Spot! it IS!11 :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu said:
Spot! it IS!11 :rofl: :rofl:
I think you'd better to call her Spot now because it's not good to yell at a child. But when she gets older you find enough reason to yell at her especially because your fawn is a she! :wink: So you can call her Spot!!

Lisa! said:
I think you'd better to call her Spot now because it's not good to yell at a child. But when she gets older you find enough reason to yell at her especially because your fawn is a she! :wink: So you can call her Spot!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh god... :rofl: :rofl:

You are so cute, Lisa!

I will call her whatever you want, you little cutie pie, you. :wink: :biggrin:

:grumpy:
this message was too short.

It's ok yomamma. Evo will look like a fool when the fawn's spots disappear.

brewnog said:
It's ok yomamma. Evo will look like a fool when the fawn's spots disappear.
Why me? All I did was offer to trade a few cats. :confused:

yomamma said:
:grumpy:
this message was too short.

OK, Sweetie. How 'bout Spot! yomamma Seeking?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And when she looses her 'spots' she'll STILL be 'Spot! - just one BIG one instead of numerous little ones... :biggrin: :wink:

Evo said:
Why me? All I did was offer to trade a few cats. :confused:

Brewnog's confused because we're twins. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh god... :rofl: :rofl:

You are so cute, Lisa!

I will call her whatever you want, you little cutie pie, you. :wink: :biggrin:
Thanks :blushing: but I'm nothing in compare with your cute fawn. :wink: