1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Job Skills Weird Air Force admissions situation

1. Aug 19, 2016 #1
    Anyone have any backup ideas/plans for me because it appears that my Air Force career goal isn't working out.... as in they might not even bother to send me to MEPs because of an issue.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2016 #2

CalcNerd

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Sure, contact your local McDonald's..
    How can we even begin to offer you any career advice with your sparse amount of information. Do you have a long range goal? How good is your current academic record? Do you have any interests or particular likes or dislikes? The more information (pertinent) you give us, the better the advice we can provide.

4. Aug 19, 2016 #3

Student100

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought you were in community college about start class this fall? I also thought you were excited about taking some silly certification or finding a job so wouldn't have to drop said classes.

5. Aug 20, 2016 #4
    I am currently still in CC. I'm testing for Certs over the summer(s).

I currently have a long-range goal of becoming a Cisco Certified Master Network Architect (Cisco CCar). Another one is the Six Sigma Certified Master Black Belt at least (there's higher certifications than that).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted