Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are different terms of flight controllers?

1. Feb 27, 2017 #1
    can anybody please tell me terminology of flight controller and it's specifications. Also, how these specs matter, like what is the effect of increase in Magintude or Frequency of different parameters which will help me buy a flight controller for a quadcopter. I want to build a FPV for racing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 27, 2017 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

what research have you done so far?

4. Feb 27, 2017 #3
    I have gone through the net content. But I don't understand it properly.The things like loop time, frequency modulation,refresh rate and stuff like that is not understandable for me so I need complete terminology of different specifications of flight controller.please

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  5. Feb 27, 2017 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread closed temporarily for Moderation...

6. Feb 27, 2017 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread re-opened after some cleanup.

@Aashish sarode -- You need to show a *lot* more effort in showing us what you have been reading. There is no way we can help, unless we understand what you have been reading and learning. Please post links to the reading you have been doing, and ask *specific* questions about that reading. You need to tell us what you want to optimize in your quadcopter controls and why.

Here is a good tutorial page about learning to fly quadcopters and using their controls:

http://www.droneybee.com/how-to-fly-a-quadcopter/
    https://i1.wp.com/www.droneybee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Transmitter-Marked-New.jpg?resize=810,526
    Transmitter-Marked-New.jpg

7. Feb 27, 2017 #6
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted