I've followed the links through to some of the periodic tables on the web. I haven't found one that suits my needs, but then I haven't followed all of them. I wonder if someone knows of a table such as I describe here.
First, I will describe most of the tables I have seen so far. There are a bunch of squares layed out in a characteristic pattern. Each square has a one or two letter symbol for an element, the atomic number of that element, and the atomic weight. When you click on the square, you get more information about that element including the one thing that interests me the most, the chemical properties of the element.
What I want would look exactly the same when you went into the page. However, there would be a list of properties you could click on. If you clicked on "Boiling Point" for instance, then instead of atomic weights in the table, you would see boiling points. Atomic diameters, electron affinity, first ionization energy, etc. would all work the same. That way you could see the periodicity of the chemical properties of the elements which, I assume, played a central role in the creation of the table. More to the point, it would help me to solve the problems in the book I am reading.
In the book I am reading, there is a periodic table every so many pages that looks like a snap shot of the kind of table I am looking for. Is there one like that on the web now? There's nothing really to creating one. If one doesn't already exist, I might make it myself.