I have taken CM 1. The topics covered in my class were:
-Review of mathematics: cartesian, cylindrical, spherical coordinate systems, derivatives and integration of vectors, calc 3 review, ODE review, and some linear algebra(coordinate transformations)
-Review of Newtonian Mechanics
-Oscillations
-Non-linear oscillations
-Gravity
-Calculus of Variations
-Lagrangian Mechanics and intro to Hamiltonian Mechanics
We used "Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems" by Marion/Thornton. The book is OK but there are better ones out there like "Classical Mechanics" by Taylor(in my opinion). Marion is a little more mature of a book I think, but Taylor explains more physics and math, so if you are lacking a little bit in the math department(like I was when I took this course) I would strongly recommend picking up Taylor as a supplement. Its like 70$ on amazon.
As far as CM 2, I think my course is going to cover:
-Central force motion
-Waves
-Rigid Body Dynamics
-Special relativity, slightly more advanced than in a modern physics course
-More Hamiltonian and Lagrangian stuff.
I think.
There is a book called "Classical Dynamics" by dover that is like 10$. I don't know if its any good, but its probably worth the small price.