plug2002 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 23, 2006 #1 can someone try to work this one out, i can't seem to get a grip on it Attachments help.doc help.doc 39.5 KB · Views: 314
radou Homework Helper Messages 3,149 Reaction score 8 Oct 23, 2006 #2 I know I don't 'sound' helpful, but it would be great to start off with some definitions and present us some work.
I know I don't 'sound' helpful, but it would be great to start off with some definitions and present us some work.
FredGarvin Science Advisor Messages 5,097 Reaction score 11 Oct 23, 2006 #3 1. This should be posted in the homework section. 2. We do need to see some kind of effort on your part. What are the equations of motion for circular motion?
1. This should be posted in the homework section. 2. We do need to see some kind of effort on your part. What are the equations of motion for circular motion?