What Are the Linguistic Properties of Hello?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aldrinkleys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hello Properties
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
aldrinkleys
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
hello
I read about it in a book but I find anything about in the web. How is it formed and how does it behave?
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Do you mean hydrogen bond? Hydroxyl group? I haven't heard of hydroxyl bonds.
 
pa5tabear said:
Do you mean hydrogen bond? Hydroxyl group? I haven't heard of hydroxyl bonds.

Hydroxyl bond.

ELaJf.png



There is a short explanation about it in the book but I didn't understand :/


I just found this two web pages about that bond.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k5238l2763156073/

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v137/n3467/abs/137617b0.html
 
aldrinkleys said:
Hydroxyl bond.

ELaJf.png



There is a short explanation about it in the book but I didn't understand :/


I just found this two web pages about that bond.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k5238l2763156073/

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v137/n3467/abs/137617b0.html

I assume they're talking about hydrogen bonding, which is where oxygen and hydrogen atoms are attracted to each other and form weak bonds due to a difference in electronegativity. It sounds like hydroxyl bond is another name for hydrogen bond.