What Are the Signs of a Weakening Sisterhood in a Group?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the Sisterhood is struggling to keep together as the members get older and wiser, but they hope to revive their tradition in the summer with a new lighter slogan and a new focus on quality over quantity. They also plan to bring in new members and spies for their Rush week party.
Moonbear said:
More likely despite that. :smile:
:smile:

A person who can take advantage of a kiddie like fraz is able to sit all kids and crackpots on their place! That's part of mentors' job...:-p

Physics news on Phys.org
Okay sisters, training is over! Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=122900
We need to rescue Zz, and before the crackpots realize he's missing!

Tsu, have all the modifications been made to the RV? Are the engines all tuned to run with that new fuel mixture?

MIH, are all the weapons cleaned and ready? We're definitely going to need those catapults on this mission, so TheSwerve will have her first assignment with those.

Evo, do you have our course plotted? Bring the chainsaw in case we need to clear some trees for a landing zone.

Larkspur, we know our target can be lured out with gourmet food, so you're in charge of stocking the pantry (you did such a great job with that 6-pack...you might want to stock a couple of those too).

I've got Disney pins as bait too. Between the food and pins, he shouldn't be able to resist.

Lisa!, this is your first mission too. You're in charge of communications equipment.

Dang it! Where's recon to do the recon?! SimplySolitary, are you up for it? We'll need reports back on Zz's precise location, how many are guarding him, where all the entrances are, the thickness of the walls (we can blast our own entrance if we need to), all those details. We might need to commandeer Cyrus' spy plane too. See what you can do about sweet talking him into giving it up voluntarily.

Anyone left, report to MIH for weapons and provide cover as we go in!

Everyone ready?! BOOYAH!

Ooo. That's cryptic! :biggrin:

Would that be CHICKEN BOOYAH? I LOVE chicken booyah. Self Adjoint and Greg should know all about chicken booyah...

Tsu said:
Ooo. That's cryptic! :biggrin:
:smile:

Would that be CHICKEN BOOYAH? I LOVE chicken booyah. Self Adjoint and Greg should know all about chicken booyah...
I had to look that up...sounds good! I think we should make sure we have plenty of that to feed us on this mission. :approve:

What a cryptic idea!1!1!1! :smile:

Moonbear said:
Lisa!, this is your first mission too. You're in charge of communications equipment.
What a cryptic mission!:!)

Mission Impossible IV ?
I have just about had it with the series .:bugeye:

I think we need to fit a giant pair of Golden Mouse ears on the Supersonic RV and play "It's a small world" over the PA system, that should help lure Zz, then we can set the trap with the Disney pins. Once he takes the bait, we'll drop the net on him.

Evo said:
I think we need to fit a giant pair of Golden Mouse ears on the Supersonic RV and play "It's a small world" over the PA system, that should help lure Zz, then we can set the trap with the Disney pins. Once he takes the bait, we'll drop the net on him.
Ooh, good plan! If the Disney pins don't work, we'll have to pull out all the stops and put a Dumbo Ride car under the net...he'll never be able to resist that! Actually, the trouble might be getting him back out of the trap once he's in it. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Cool! This is like totally cR¥pTiC! :biggrin: I'm in.

OK, what size net do we need? Do you think Hypatia and Ivan are right and that Zapper has been shrunk down and hidden in the Bobby Sherman Disney village? Or do you think that was just a decoy?

Math Is Hard said:
Cool! This is like totally cR¥pTiC! :biggrin: I'm in.

OK, what size net do we need? Do you think Hypatia and Ivan are right and that Zapper has been shrunk down and hidden in the Bobby Sherman Disney village? Or do you think that was just a decoy?
Just to be safe, I think we should get a big net with small holes, so whether he's big or small, we can capture him in it. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Just to be safe, I think we should get a big net with small holes, so whether he's big or small, we can capture him in it. :biggrin:
That's some smart thinking! Now I know why you got all them letters after your name! :cool:

There was a Zz sighting earlier today. I think it's working. Everyone have the net ready?

Moonbear said:
There was a Zz sighting earlier today. I think it's working. Everyone have the net ready?
I hope he's not as hard to catch as zooby, it took almost 8 months to net him.

Moonbear, throw more pins into the trap.

Evo said:
I hope he's not as hard to catch as zooby, it took almost 8 months to net him.
:eek: I hope not!

Moonbear, throw more pins into the trap.
Okay, I tossed a jumbo pin in for good measure!

*sings*

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears
There's so much that we share that its time we're aware
It's a small world after all

It's a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship for everyone
Though the mountains divide and the oceans are wide

It's a small, small world

It's a small world
This ride would be a lot better as a shooting gallery ride. Hand out pellet guns on this ride, and each time you hit one of those dolls, it would flop back and there would be one less voice singing. The goal would be to only hear the sweet sound of the pellet guns going off. Heck, I'd settle for even light based guns. Would have been a big improvement to that ride.

Heck, I'd settle for even light based guns.
Or shotguns!

Jeff Reid said:
This ride would be a lot better as a shooting gallery ride. Hand out pellet guns on this ride, and each time you hit one of those dolls, it would flop back and there would be one less voice singing. The goal would be to only hear the sweet sound of the pellet guns going off. Heck, I'd settle for even light based guns. Would have been a big improvement to that ride.

Go to your room. You're grounded.

Jeff Reid said:
Don't make me have to ban you! :mad: That's still one of my favorite rides! (Right after Space Mountain)

Tsu and MIH, open the trapdoor, we're shoving Jeff out of the RV! :devil:

Moonbear said:
Tsu and MIH, open the trapdoor, we're shoving Jeff out of the RV! :devil:
Rut roh. <closes her eyes>

Happy landings, Jeff. Buh-bye!

For some strange and unexplained reason, I was drawn in unconsciously. It must have been the It's A Small World tune that kept running through my head. And once I was in, I couldn't leave, not with all those pins and the Dumbo ride.

So I guess I'll stay for awhile...

:)

Zz.

W00T! Zz is back!

Welcome back ZapperZ, nice to see you have returned.

ZapperZ said:
For some strange and unexplained reason, I was drawn in unconsciously. It must have been the It's A Small World tune that kept running through my head. And once I was in, I couldn't leave, not with all those pins and the Dumbo ride.

So I guess I'll stay for awhile...

Zz.
Yay! Never underestimate the power of the sisterhood. :biggrin:

Welcome back!

YAY ZapperZ!1111

Hey, can I still throw a net over him? :smile:

Yeehaw!

Evo, I have already lassoed him, but you can go ahead and bag him with the net for good measure. :smile:

It really never occurred to me that the PF sisterhood is into bondage! I would have brought my handcuffs to the party.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
It really never occurred to me that the PF sisterhood is into bondage! I would have brought my handcuffs to the party.

Zz.
Wow! I was sure that was common knowledge by now. I think we had Humanino and tribdog bound up with the furry handcuffs on our very first cross-country RV trip. :-p

it's a small world
It's 06/06/06, Dameon converted all the small world puppets into Chucky dolls. Fortunately, Mk and I brought the shotguns, quickly dispatching the hoards of Chucky dolls before they could do any harm, close call.

Still Dameon succeeded in having the "It's a Small World" tune stuck in the brains of millions of people, reducing IQ by an average of 20 points as the victims try in vain to get that tune out of their heads, losing all ability to concentrate. Some of the victims have suffered from a form of psychosis, causing them to think they actually enjoy the song and the ride. This was the goal, lulling the victims into senselessness with that insane song, to get them back on the ride so the Chucky dolls could attack.

Even before the Chucky conversion, there is testimony from the people who worked on the ride at night (I actually knew a few). The music is turned off, but never the dolls. Some claim this is to avoid the dolls getting stuck, but the real reason is the dolls refuse to be shut down. Pity the poor victim working in the dimly lit rooms, with nothing but the constant clickity clack of all those puppets, and it's not long before the puppets appear to be closing in on their victims.

Welcome back, Zapper! How was your vacation! Get any good Disney pix? :biggrin: Oh. And don't worry about Jeff and Mk - they will be taken care of by the Sisterhood. :devil: NO one will dis It's a Small World. GOT I??!?

ZapperZ said:

Zz.

Not to worry. We have a variety of styles for you to choose from. :biggrin: :biggrin:

No one will dis It's a Small World.
Another victim falls to the incantations of thousands of small animated puppets. You should be greatful that the Chucky doll massacre was prevented. Even Dameon succumbed to the numbing by hearing "It's a Small World" one too many times, and ran out of there screaming, "they're already here!" (apparently Dameon had watced the body snatchers once too often).

Small World ... 2nd favorite ride after Space Mountain
That ride is having insidious effects on the otherwise sane. What about Indiana Jones, Splash Moutain, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, even the dark house rides, like Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, or Mr Toads Wild Adventure? It's a Small World is better than these? Truly some serious brain altering experience is occurring in that ride.

*handcuffs Jeff to the RV and starts playing It's a Small World*
:devil: