I loved the sassy sister character in the movie and liked some ideas in it (the concept of vibranium was pretty cool and the hidden high-tech world beneath the surface of a regular African nation was interesting), but I didn't enjoy it as much as most people I know. I'm not sure why.
I know I wasn't that interested in the king challenges that much. But I did like the concept of this secret element in vibranium that could do amazing things and how the world could be potentially changed by it...and the decision-making that went into whether or not to help others with it or not.
If a sequel moves the plot away from the inner-politics of who rules Wakanda and the kingship and focuses more on the uses of the Wakandan people's powers and how they interact with events around the world using it, then I'd be more interested. It looks like the ending might have hinted at that.
So, I'll probably see a sequel too.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I loved the Black Panther's acting (don't know his name). Really, I thought there was great acting from lots of folks.