Zoo wrote:
"So, what, you charge batteries up with the solar panels during the day"
Zoo,
I am only a chimp but your negative and non productive has boored even me (very hard to do too)... You have no point and worst, nothing positive or constructive to add to anything of concern to me ,,, a mear chimp so thus I will simply take a nap and remember when the MK board had so much more to offer (like a year or so ago)...
Although I found the information great here when I posted this and my querries I also sadly found the aditude very lacking and thus the intent of this board may have been lost for now. That is very sad considering the limited bandwith here at present.
MK is a real cool guy and I love hearing him speak as well as on the radio but I do wish he could come up with a better defination of gravity LOL:-) Then others could create devices to offset the effects of said force.
Ta ta Zoo... and all other abrasive posters. I wish all of you well in the future and I hope you all learn something other than how great "I AM" ( that means YOU ARE). Without proper communication you can never sell the greatest invention to the stupidest person on Earth and if by chance you do,,, they will never respect you and thus will never give you your due for you have not grown into a human being yet.
Please learn and grow or you and the children of the world ( your own children) will surlly suffer even unto death...
Think please think. bye